Sunday, April 5, 2009

Parade

I have never been a big parade person. I don't even like watching the big Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. But, Dr. Harris got Bayvale involved in the MLK parade downtown so I volunteered to help out. And Steven, being the sweetest husband I could ever hope for, helped out, too. It was super duper cold. We had to line up two hours before the parade started. But it was surprisingly more fun than I thought it would be. Here are some pictures.




Here I am with two of the first grade teachers from school, Ms. Hill and Ms. Purvis. You can see Dr. Harris over Ms. Purvis' shoulder.



Here is Steven walking in the parade. Where am I? That's right, I am riding the float and Steven is walking. I told you he was the sweetest husband ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment